Thursday, July 28, 2011

About my Blog :)

Hey Everyone,

So, this is my blog! I'm really bad at writing so I apologize, in advance, if I bore anyone. My sister, Trish, is the one who convinced me to write a blog and my plan is to post at least once a week. We'll see how that works because I'm usually pretty bad about routines.

The point of my blog is simply to show people ALL the many things I will experience as a young newlywed. Geo and I are both 19 and many may think that's too young. I agree we are fairly young, but I'm excited to learn and grow with my husband. We've only been married for a little over a month and I LOVE every second of it :) The name of my blog represents what it will be about. I will write about everything I learn in marriage and life, along with my hopes and dreams.

Well, this is all I really have to say for know, but I promise my future postings will be more interesting :)

2 comments:

  1. Love you!! I really enjoyed reading that!

    Ps the yellow is hard to read on the background. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited! This'll be so fun! I love you so much! My heart sores when you are happy! I just realized that you had started your blog. I've been a bit busy lately. I need to work on mine : ) I'm bad at routines too.

    ReplyDelete